Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Time Strategies

I am in 18 hours at OU including this class, so managing my time well is crucial to my success. I also work at a physical therapy clinic as a technician during the week and volunteer at a local elementary school. I have time to complete all these activities if I allocate my time wisely and choose to do important things over menial things. I read the article The Important Habit of Just Starting and it brought up points that I thought were key to managing time. This article touched at the motivation of why we have a hard time starting a project and the reality that we are actually hurting our future selves when we procrastinate. I relate to this a lot because I can put off something for weeks but when I finally start it, it isn't that bad and I am relieved that I have accomplished the task. Another time strategy I use often is working ahead. Whenever I have spare time I try to get ahead in the classes that I can so I am not so stressed and trying to do everything at once. Constantly keeping up with classes and writing in my planner helps me keep organized and not forget assignments. 



No comments:

Post a Comment