Monday, January 30, 2017

Google Timer Tech Tip

I have never used the Google Timer but I think it is a great idea, especially when I am taking a break from online work and just browsing...it could serve as the kick I need to get back to work. I've learned that if I don't set a certain time for breaks, then my breaks tend to go way longer than they should. I usually have a goal to complete a certain number of assignments then I can reward myself with a break of like a short Netflix show or some rest time just not doing homework. It helps for me if I have everything written out that I have to get done that day, then I tend to just go in order of importance and get the things that are harder and due sooner done first. 




2 comments:

  1. Savannah, I feel you on the study breaks getting longer and longer it seems! I have to set timers for myself on my phone throughout the day to get back on track as well as writing a thorough to do list so I stay focused. I have never used the Googler Timer but I'm thinking I need to try it! I'm glad you liked it and I'm sure that means I will too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Savannah,
    I think this is definitely a tech tip that I need to try. I have a hard time working with managing my time and get easily side tracked in most situations. It is always good to get away from things for a little bit and I have never heard of using the Google timer to do so. I think that doing this would help with my procrastination. I am very bad at getting back to what I need to be doing after treating myself to a break that I probably didn't deserve to have. Great post!

    ReplyDelete