Friday, January 13, 2017

Colorado...home to all my favorite places

I have grown up going to Colorado every summer with my family ever since I can remember. We would hike and stay in cabins hidden away in the mountains.

(Image Information: Personal photo of my sister, Caitlin, and I at Maroon Bells in Aspen in 2014.)



I have the best memories of waking of early to go hike and explore different trails. I loved being immersed in the glorious nature. I hate mornings, but somehow in the mountains they didn't seem so bad.

Hanging Lake 



I always felt so blessed to be able to spend time with my family in places that were so majestically beautiful. I think I would like to move to Colorado after I finish graduate school so I could enjoy its beauty every day, not just a couple weeks out of the year. 

(Image Information: Personal photo of myself taken on Mount Evans in 2015.)

1 comment:

  1. What great pictures, Savannah! I think I am going to have to make a "fan of Colorado" list or something; so many people are mentioning that in their posts! Let me see if I can use my blog reader to do that... (pause)... YES: success! This page should automatically feature the favorite places posts with Colorado mentions. I wonder how many more there will be as the class gets going! :-)

    ReplyDelete