Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tech Tip: Canvas Calendar


This tutorial video on the Canvas calendar was surprisingly helpful. I am on Canvas several times a day to access different materials for all my various classes so it would be convenient to have everything that I need to do that week compiled in one place. I had no idea I could put in my own events in the personal section of the calendar, so that was something new that I learned from this.


I also like that in the Agenda view, you can see the assignments in the order that they are due. This would help in time management and in the decision process of which assignment to tackle first. I have a physical planner that I use, but after viewing this I seriously am considering using this Canvas calendar to keep up with my assignments. It would be nice because my backpack is so heavy that my planner would be one less thing I would have to carry around.






No comments:

Post a Comment