Saturday, February 11, 2017

Feedback Focus

These different approaches to reading were helpful and made me focus more intensely than I do when I just read through without any additions to assist with comprehension. I liked the reading aloud even though it took much longer than I usually take when reading in my head, I think it really does help not to miss important details. I also liked the copy and delete option because when I write notes as I read it helps me to pay attention and it also serves to have an outline for comments ready that you can build on.




I was not as much of a fan of the timer option. I found myself having read through it several times before the time was up and it was a struggle to keep reading the same thing for that long when I was ready to move on to the commenting part. I typically take notes when I read so the copy and delete option is something I am familiar with. In the future I would employ the reading out loud option perhaps if I was having trouble understanding a passage or trouble with coming up with something to comment.



1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of the timer option either! I find it makes me rush through and not really take the time to do it right. My personal favorite review version is the read out loud version. I find that this helps me the most and has the best payout.

    ReplyDelete